Thursday, January 8, 2009

Well, I guess I kind of have to eat some of my words from last entry. Some boys aren't so bad after all. Michigan was fun. :)

I've found that nothing breaks my heart more than a missed opportunity. Never getting the chance. Never making the chance. So from now on, I going to take some chances. Open some more doors. Make some mistakes. Have some fun. And stop falling into cycles of nothingness. I'm choosing to not be so fucking scared of everything I'm not comfortable with.

I can feel life so much. It's buzzing from the inside out.

Jens Lekman's music has been matching my mood lately. "Friday Night at the Drive-In Bingo" is choice.

we could have wild wild parties in that big old lodge and the windmill's perfect for movies and such
we could fake our deaths to get insurance money and take on hippie names
I'd be Snowphish, you'd be Sunny, we could start a little farm with little white bunnies
just cause watching them copulate is very funny

there's a cow and an ostrich just waiting for you!
a glass of apple cider just waiting for you!
the smell of 1952 just waiting for you!
and all I'm doing here is just waiting for you...

I'm going for it.

1 comment:

cecil said...

someone got laid in michigan! better than being shot, i reckon.