Wednesday, January 28, 2009

GASH tional Geographic

Lesson learned. I got far, FAR too drunk last night. Although much fun was had, I'm going to have to lay off for a few days.
BUT, today I moved into my housing! Here are some pictures. Sorry for the lack of exciting pictures....they will come with time.

This is the strange bedding that I was given. It's made to look like a cardboard box. Why? Because the profits go to the homeless so they don't have to sleep on cardboard. Kind of backwards, huh?





My tiny little kitchen! Mini fridge, cook top, microwave, sink, and that's it! I need to go buy some pots and pans.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

i love it! and the bedding is very cool. i like the idea.

lolmermaid said...

so cute ,like you

Trevor Bradshaw said...

I see my cowboy pants and painting.

anappleaday said...

shhh...it's all mine now.
The girl and gnome cut-out from that magazine is on my bulletin board as well.