Thursday, January 29, 2009

Should've known better.

It's funny that I have to learn just how horrible some of my friends are when I'm already gone. I can't say I'm surprised, just disappointed. But I've moved on. I don't have to stew in my own discontent and hate the person I am. I'm living out my dreams.
Even this ocean between us couldn't keep me far enough away from you.
On the other hand, I've also learned just how great some of my other friends are.

Moving on...
The chocolate here is good.
The weed here is good.
The beer here is good.
The men...not so bad either.
Good news being that I FINALLY made some girl friends today! :)

England, St. Martin, Poland, Canada, France, China, Thailand, Germany, Austria, Moldova, Czech Republic, Serbia, South Africa, Singapore, Australia...
I have met people from all these places in the past week.
I'm broadening my horizons!!

No comments: