Tuesday, December 30, 2008

please please please.

I don't want any more guys coming on to me or professing some sort of desire to be with me. Trying to push yourself on me makes me want to run away as fast as I can. I don't know what they expect me to say or do. I am leaving in less than four weeks, and it would be more than a little crazy for me to try to start something now. I refuse to let anyone try to hold me back. That goes for anyone: silly boys, friends and family. I don't want to have to pity anyone else for their own horrible timing. Sorry.
I'm free, and I'm about to go experience the world. Don't you dare try to stop me.

4 comments:

bforbernard! said...

you just put some people on blast, lol.

anappleaday said...

Boys are annoying, Bernard! You know it's true!

tiffany said...

soulja girl tell 'em!

Anonymous said...

i know EXACTLY how you feel. like, mirror image situation... :/