Monday, April 27, 2009

Postcards from Italy +++ much more!

Looong overdue update! Here are some various pictures from the past few weeks.
Italy:
The Coliseum, obv.

Bernini Fountain. Love me some merman.

Vatican City, looking quite foreboding.

Some REALLY OLD ruins.

Hey look! I found where the Pope sleeps!

St. Peter's Basilica

Trevi Fountain. Bad shot, but I was impatient.

The view from our hotel window.

Back in Amsterdam:
I think this is one of the coolest pictures I have taken yet!

Flower Market.

Keukenhof. A day trip to see the tulips!








My mom leaves tomorrow. It's been fun but I'm ready to be on my own again. Plus I miss riding my bike.
Queen's Day is on Thursday! DRUNK LAUREN WILL OVERTAKE THE STREETS.
I go to Paris on May 2nd to see Cooper!
I found out that Zahra is coming to stay with me in June. and Jenni is coming at the end of June and into July and we are going to Germany. Sooooo excited. I am a lucky girl to be able to see so many friends and family while here.
Planning my trip to Michigan this summer!! and the boys are coming to Tennessee too.
My first half of the summer will be spent in Greece, Germany, and Amsterdam. The second half I get to see my favorite boys twice! and reunite with all my wonderful friends back home!
My life is amazing.