Tuesday, April 14, 2009

...

When I look back at the pictures of you, the memories...I feel nothing.

I actually got a little homesick yesterday, but I feel a lot better today. I miss just picking up the phone at night to call a friend. And none of you damn losers will get Skype. The only people I talk to on a regular basis are my parents and my Michigan boys. Wouldn't have it any other way, though!

Updates: Mama gets here in TWO DAYS! I can't wait for the hug.
Rome on FRIDAY!
I booked my trip to Santorini, Greece. BEHOLD:

yay!
Queen's Day is in two weeks!
and I see Cooper Pooper in 2.5 weeks!
and the weather has been amazing!
I love my life.

also: you know that feeling when you are talking to someone who seriously makes you laugh all the time? It's like butterflies and euphoria. Yeah. I like that feeling :)

5 comments:

Brittany Haun said...

Lauren,
I am seriously jealous of your euphoria.
Also,
I have Skype! You can call me anytime. : )

anappleaday said...

omg I am actually jealous of myself too!
I'm adding you on there!!!
miss you, lady.

alex. said...

Crap, that's cool.
And I feel that that view is done absolutely no justice by that photograph. I bet it's amazing live.

anappleaday said...

I cannot wait to find out! The hostels we are staying in (cheap ones, mind you) look like resorts. It's amazing.

The visual feeling said...

Jesus I sight I would die for, and yes I have felt the fluttering in my stomach from a good friend to a loved one you hold dear. the feeling is much like a looking of the stratosphere late at night.