Tuesday, November 18, 2008

I took after Trey and looked up my dream.

Stones

Stones may relate to issues of moral judgment and/or guilt.

To see rough stones in your dream, represents your quest in recognizing and developing your self-identity. Part of this quest is to become aware of your unconscious and suppressed thoughts.

Those kind of stood out to me. Then,

Legs

To see your legs in your dream, indicate that you have regained confidence to stand up and take control again. It also implies progress and your ability to navigate through life. If your legs are weak, then you may be feeling emotionally vulnerable.

To dream that you legs are wounded or crippled, signifies a lack of balance, autonomy, or independence in your life. You may be unable or unwilling to stand up for yourself. Perhaps you are lacking courage and refuse to make a stand.

And last but not least,

Tick

To see or be bitten by a tick in your dream, suggests that a relationship or situation is sucking all the energy out of you. Ask yourself what in your life is causing you much exhaustion.



Freaky, huh? I would have to agree with most of those interpretations.

I'm finally letting go.



3 comments:

cecil said...

i read through a dream interpretation book at the nashville flea market one time and i thought it was pretty dumb.

ive kind of always thought that dreams are relevant to events and happenings throughout one's day. i don't believe in deeper meaning dreams

anappleaday said...

I guess I always have seen some sort of deeper meaning in dreams. My grandmother is really into the spiritual aspects of humans, and has always been very interested in dreams, in particular. I pick at her brain and listen to her philosophies in the rare time we get to spend together.

She is wise beyond her years.

but I think that dream websites are not necessarily credible, I was just bored.

Nashville Dolls said...

How prophetic! It's almost startling how close to home that is. Now, if I could only remember my dreams in detail to dissect them.